Community Action Marin:
Family Child Care Network
Community Action Marin Child Development contracts with licensed family daycare providers throughout the country. We serve ages 3 months – 5 years.
Hours of Operation
From 7:30 am to 6:00 pm | 5 Days a week.
Age groups served
With 14 Day Care Homes throughout Marin County, Family Child Care Network serves children 3 months to 5 years.
- FCN provides quality childcare and family support services in a safe, healthy and nurturing environment.
- Well trained bilingual staff qualified and caring with experience in education and child development.
- Ongoing trainings and workshops.
- Monthly parent meetings with parent education.
- Family support through education and advocacy.
- First 5 – Garden and Nutrition Project.
- Dental cleaning, x-rays, and follow-ups with referrals sponsored by Marin County Oral Health Project
- Staff are trained in CPR and First Aid.
- Bi-yearly cognitive, physical, emotional and social assessments conducted by qualified staff.
- Raising a Reader Program sponsored by (First five).
- Early Intervention Program for speech and language services.
- Provides healthy wholesome nutritious meals and snacks for the children.
- Supervised playground activities are provided with emphasis on hand eye and motor skill development.