Novato Children’s Center
Hours of Operation
From 7:30 am to 6:00 pm | 5 Days a week.
Age groups served
The center provides Preschool, Pre-kindergarten and after school programs. Ages 2.9 through 8 years. Children must be potty trained.
- A program designed to promote the mental, physical, emotional and social growth of children.
- Developmentally appropriate curriculum established to enhance self-esteem and promote learning success.
- Appropriate staff / Child ratio, with qualified, caring, educated and experienced teachers and assistants.
- A cross cultural approach to learning
- Well balanced food service with breakfast, lunch and snacks available to the children.
- Bi-yearly cognitive, physical, emotional and social assessments conducted by qualified staff.
- Annual Dental Screening including cleaning, x-rays, and follow-up with referrals sponsored by Marin County Oral Health Project.
- Speech and language therapist services provided through Marin County Office of Education.
- Supervised playground activities are provided with emphasis on hand eye and motor skill development.
- Raising a Reader Program sponsored by (First five).
- Staff are trained in CPR and First Aid.
- Bilingual staff.
- Opportunities for volunteers.